Skip to content
The Certified Cannabis Health Consultant (CCHC) is a designation only given to individuals who have successfully met the requirements for NACP certification.
Steps to Certification
- Review the certification requirements as outlined in the certification application.
- Complete the certification application.
- Provide proof of completion of NACP membership.
- Review and sign the ethical declaration.
- Pay the certification fee.
- Submit all documents and await approval to write the certification exam.
- Upon successful completion of the National Certification Examination, the designation of CCHC is awarded. The NACP CCHC designation denotes that the individual is certified to provide cannabis health-related consulting services.
Who Can Become Certified?
Certification is restricted to the following:
Individuals with an unencumbered NACP membership, who have successfully completed the National Certification Examination.
Apply for Certification
error: Content is protected !!